Hate this world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Socialman, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socialman

Socialman Well-Known Member

I can't take it anymore. The jobs I want are too hard for me, and they are really low paying in comparison to other junk jobs.

Girls are manipulative hypocrites who find it a turn off when a guy gets a little clingy, but feel they themselves are the exception to the rule. There are a bunch of other superficial unrealistic hidden rules that make these girls seem like nothing but scams in a prolonged game of monopoly.

I can't do anything I like. I try swimming, and can only make it to the pool for an hour, two days a week. I'm not getting any better, and in some ways have even gotten worse.

I have no time for developing skills like music, art, and physical dexterity, and work and school. Life sucks. I hate it. I hate people and their fake ideals, that they themselves ignore to benefit themselves, and I especially hate the lack of logic behind it all. I really think I would be better off dead.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

that to me is not logic wanting one dead when you can go out and change things up for yourself get involved in the areas you say you don't have time for
    Make time for the things you love okay change your world up abit make new friends Use logic here logic says to keep pushing yourself but perhaps in a different direction.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.