Hate This...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Sep 2, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Had thoughts this morning and getting them again out of no where. Been thinking I been messing upn Just so exhausted. I think maybe I need sleep. I don't know. Been tired of hurting, being frustrated, and sleepy. I just want some energy, motivation, to feel better, happy, something besides feeling so darn depressed. Why all of a sudden these thoughts are back?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*hugs* im sorry you are feeling this low hun, life is so unfair, are you in a position (b'cos of the kids) where you can lie down and get some rest? I hope you feel better soon.
    brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I been sitting on the couch most of today because I pushed myself yesterday. Been hurting and my husband has told me to rest and take care of myself. I feel like crying for no reason. So depressed. And just tired of being like this. I keep thinking I been messing up even though I done so much lately. I think I been so sleepy. Going to try to get the kids down for a nap soon or maybe try to go to bed early tonight - if my husband is home early.