hate to say it but..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I might be done. I've decided I can't live like this anymore so..I'm giving up. whatever happens, happens. I can't continue in a world that I'm so hated, so worthless...
  2. CyanideTripp

CyanideTripp Member

Well the fact that you've written 'I might be done.' shows that you still have some reserves left in you. If you'd like to talk hit me up...
    I hope you give yourself the chance to feel better. <3
  3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Your not worthless or hated you are loveable and caring. I'm sorry you are not feeling to great :hug: Do you know what chose ttoday out of others what was your trigger?
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Everyday is bad for me.. but today was especially so. Too much going on... I just can't deal with it anymore. its too much..way too much. And yes I am very much hated. Maybe not on here but there is many people in my life that treat me as if I'm a nothing. They have made it clear how much they hate me. I'm failing at everything I do. I really am worthless.
  5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: Try to focus on the people that care about you instead of those who don't? And you are not worthless, far from it.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you please don't let ignorant people hurt you okay. They are the ones with the problem not you. You are special and kind you are important okay
    Don't listen to those who chose to be cruel You listen to people here that do care about you and can see you for who you are . You are not worthless far from it you are a very special person. hugs
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You aren't worthless. :hug: I know there are people out there treating you bad, but they're not worth your time. There are other people who really do care about you.
  8. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Maybe its time to get a new group of people to surround you. Its a shame they dont know the real you, I see you on here giving such caring words to people, and I would like to think thats the real you. I wish I had the same words for you today, its been a super hard day for me to, I just wanted you to know that your life is just as important and special as everyone else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.