Hate waking up each morning

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jal1970, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jal1970

jal1970 New Member

Why bother with life when you're miserable every day. I hate my job and my life. I tried to OD about 1.5 years ago, but woke up a day later. I wish I succeeded then, so I wouldn't have to continue dealing with this. Nothing has gotten better. It doesn't appear as though it will get better.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well one thing got better. You arent alone any longer. You found SF and a whole community of people that truly understand where you are and what you are battling. Please hang on. Get to know some of the members, read some of the other threads and posts, and find the help, hope and love you need to carry on.

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hi there, welcome to SF I hope it can be a help for you. I'm glad you're reaching out to us. Would you like to go into more detail about why you hate your life and job? Are there any particular reasons? Maybe a change of job is in order or a fresh start completely such as moving away and starting new in another environment, if it is possible. Do you have anyone you can talk to about how you're feeling, maybe a relative/friend or even a doctor? If you'd like to talk more we're here for you. Take care of yourself. :hug:

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

If you hate your job, why not leave?
    :hug:

5. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Ah i wish i could work....
    I will then buy myself the best computer possible and will spend ALL my
    free time on computer games...
    Its the only thing that actualy keep me alive, computer games
    is some sort of altrnative life, where you can be something, someone who others respect, a hero, with fans and frands.
    And you forget about this life, its the best fealing ever.

6. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Me too, but this weekend I made some particulary nasty, perverted and politically incorrect videos and I must live until tomorrow so I can upload them from a cybercafe. So I have a reason to live one more day. But I still look forward to hate waking up on tuesday. :laugh:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Yea man I want it over also, I just haven't figured out how to do it without hurting others. I am not afraid of death after fourteen years of this shit I am more than ready!
    I'm an old fart and have seen and done things. There isn't much I haven't done. Now you, if you go thru with it you will miss alot!! I hate to see that.
    You need to really take it one day at a time.Set yourself small goals and the following day take the goal and try to succeed at it. When you have completed that goal, pat your self on the back because you have done something positive. Just keep doing that. And it should get easier to have those positive thoughts grow.Good Luck To You,
    Stay Safe and Stay Strong..:chopper:

8. SomethingSimple

SomethingSimple New Member

aw. i hope you have a "happy day" soon. feeling blue definitly sux.

9. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat. I realize that the only reason I get up on the morning is to go to work. Not because of my family, not because I want to better myself, not because I'm happy. It's to go to my job and hope that I hold my shit together long enough to have a drink and go back to bed.

I'm looking at my log in my cell phone right now.

8:00 pm--call from coworker, wanting to know about calendar schedule
    6:41 pm--call from boss, reference appointments and employee evaluations
    6:22 pm--call from coworker, reference tomorrow's meeting
    6:01 pm--outgoing call, order for dinner delivery
    4:46 pm--call from coworker, reference work schedule
    3:23 pm--outgoing call, reference tomorrow's meeting

Nothing about, "hey, how are you doing, let's shoot some pool or get a beer after work."

This sucks. :dry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.