Hate waking up to this dream

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Forget, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forget

Forget New Member

My ex husband left me suddenly without warning and I was still in love with him, so when I have this dream it just kills me.

In my dream I'm in a room with him again and we're hugging and kissing and he's consoling me and telling me everything will be ok. And I just hold on to him.

Then I wake up and realize I'm completely alone again. It hurts so bad

2. There's nothing quite like the pain of losing someone you love. Life is strange, why do we suffer so much? (although it's clear some suffer much more than others..)

But for the moment, at least you had the dream, right? Sometimes I'm happy in a dream, then I wake up again. It's not the sharp bite of losing a loved one, but more of.. decades of mostly depression, and random shots of waking nightmares, and even the occasional moment of happiness, but for... nothing?

Take care, hang in there.

3. FMyLife

FMyLife Chat Buddy

I hope that you can find comfort again in your life. I am sorry you lost someone you love. Be well and stay strong.

4. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

I'm doing the same thing. Although i didn't lose anyone. I am searching someone beside me in my bad. No one is there. No one ever have been there. I am hurting because i never felt love. I never was loved by woman. And it hurts so bad. Hope you will find someone who will love you again. Guess no one can be more unlucky in love than i am. I am 31 and i was never loved. And i suffer because of it more and more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.