Hate when morning comes

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Lana Reeves, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Lana Reeves

Lana Reeves Member

Everyday I wake up, I dread having to go through another day of sadness and loneliness. Only peace is when I sleep and my mind can stop. Dont understannd why I have to do this when I never even signed up for this torture called life. What the hell, why? Dudnt ask to be birn, cause i wouldve said no thanks.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum and the SF family. We are a supportive group and help each other get through the day. You are among people who understand your thought process. Yes, some days are good and others are bad. Have you spoken to therapist about your feelings or taken medications for the aniexty you currently feeling.

Please feel free to chat to others in the chat rooms and it help YOU. isolation just causes YOU more aniexty and low self-esteem. Keep talking as you realise that you are not alone in the world suffering. Please keep posting here for the support you deserve in this tough time.
    Lana Reeves likes this.
  3. Surfer1333

Surfer1333 New Member

I have thought the exact same thoughts, I am sorry you feel this way, I am here to talk if you need somebody, I find that the bad feeling are exaggerated if you feel alone and have nobody to talk to so I am here. :)
    Lana Reeves likes this.
  4. Choobie

Choobie Member

I know how you feel Lana i really do
    For many of us sleep is the only peace we have bc our brain won't calm down and every day is a battle we never asked for.

Just never give up at trying to make ur life more beautiful then it already is eventho it feels like ur living in hell try and look for something positive (i know it's hard) but u have to try, not for me but for urself Even when it seems pointless try and try again to look for the positive things in life that will bring you joy and happiness bc you deserve to be happy just like everyone else does on this planet
    Never forget ur not alone you have us
    Lana Reeves likes this.
  5. Lana Reeves

Lana Reeves Member

Thank you so much. Just knowing someone cares enough to listen and to respond means so much. It really does.
  6. BarryW

BarryW Well-Known Member

Lana, I also hate to wake up and be reminded of my existence. I have been sleeping a crazy high amount lately because it helps me hide from reality that I don't like. I can't imagine wanting to have a child which would push the hell on them. I hope you can find something to be awake for. I am looking too.
    Lana Reeves likes this.
  7. Lana Reeves

Lana Reeves Member

You are right about about bad feelings being exaggerated when you have no one to talk to. It's like a record that just keeps playing over and over in my mind. Some days I lose track of how many times I think about wanting it to just end it. Thank you for reaching out to me. Thank you. You are so kind.
  8. Lana Reeves

Lana Reeves Member

9. Lana Reeves

Lana Reeves Member

Thank you so very much. You have already helped me by responding. I know isolation doesnt help but its just so hard sometimes to even go through the motions of everyday life and going out into the world sometimes jut seems like an insurmountable task, even going to store to get food feels exhausting. And I think why is everyone else happy. Why am I the only one like this. Thank you for your help. Having someone listen AND respond...thank you
  10. Lana Reeves

Lana Reeves Member

Thank you for your kindness. Thank you so very much.