Hate Where I live

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ansdr, Jun 11, 2011.

1. ansdr

ansdr Well-Known Member

I hate living down here in the south, it's boring. People seem kind of fake, they seem all nice but really deep down inside they are not. This so called girl made plans with me to hang out online but it's been like 10 days and she hasn't said anything yet. It's so slow down here. And since it's not a big city like up in newyork there are only about 10% of girls that live down here so my chances are slim. I thought once I got a job I would be sure to find a date. The weather is probably the only nice thing, other then that I don't like it all. Girls were probably meaner up north but atleast they didn't put on a fake smile and there were hundreds of them, so if one didn't like you it wasn't that much of a big deal and If they didn't like you, they told you to F off. Since it's myrtle beach that I live in, most of the people (girls) don't even live here, the few that do got married very young. What kind of person makes plan with someone and doesn't contact them for 10 days. If you don't like someone don't contact them back and lead them on, just ignore them. It was online, it wasn't like I was up in her face. I didn't even want to move here, my mother forced me to and made me miss a whole semester of college, now I have to go to this small little college that barely has any people in it instead of a university all because I wasn't able to go this semester. I'm so pissed off right now. Plus there aren't that many buses like up north so without a car there is nowhere to go.

And to add on to that my back teeth hurts everytime I eat hard food, it's a very bad pain. And my mom and I don't have medical so there is nothing I can do about it.

2. ansdr

ansdr Well-Known Member

Plus I miss this girl I used to know who lived in newyork. This is the 2nd time this month that I had a problem due to dumbness on a girls part. The 1st time was with one of my female managers who made a mistake and tried to make me pay for it. Now it's with some shady girl. She claims she is friends with my mom, then it was a pretty bad idea to lead me on because my mom doesn't like girls like that. 10 days. I don't care what it is, that's just rude since she was the one who asked me to make plans. She could of atleast have taken some initiative to respond to me. I'm giving her a deadline, 3 more days and then that's it. It is off, she is off the friendslist, and i'm not wasting my time speaking to her again.

3. ansdr

ansdr Well-Known Member

Come to think of it I'm just about ready to give up on girls altogether. It's becoming a waste of time and very stressful and I don't want it to become a waste of money. I'll just live the rest of my life without pursuing them. I really don't need them, sex is just mental and it's no different from masturbation. I have alot of better things I could spend my money on. Pursuing girls should be something I enjoy, not something that stresses me out to death. If this is what it takes then it's not worth it.