Hate

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Hate

Anger

Hurtful words

Did not need to come here and hear such things

so alright

do it..

those who hate me , though all you got at me...

come on

BASH ME... THATS WHAT YOU WANT..

HEY, come on.. you hate me..

im no dummy

i know all

hey was said i am using..

hum... come here after camping, after feeling peace and being with nature and get called using already, for freeking hey, come on

you all hate me..

I AM NO DUMMY..

DO IT...

tell me you hate me..

that has always been a trigger to me like a few other things so do it.. bash me all you want..

dont think it even matters anymore cause my hurt is way too deep already, heck might even be the push i need.. i do know where to get a g.. at... can actually do it...

oh wait cant even post that for why. then i would get told im making a threat... hahahahahahahaha

might as well freeking laugh about

i cant die soon enough for all you hear can i??/ huh can i? can i ?

well the cancer gonna take me anyway so screw you

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I don't hate you Dove. Please be safe and calm down. If someone doesn't appreciate your help then don't mind them. :hug:

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:sad: i dont hate u hun i have been concerned about u and am so glad to see u r ith us. sometimes people dont always realise that what they may say could be hurtful, please dont be angry let us help, there are lots of us here that want tohelp u hun if u will allow us to.
    Please keep safe pm anytime and good to have u back:hug::grouphug:Dawn

4. Chickpea

Chickpea Well-Known Member

Hiya,

I know I've hardly posted here but in the short time I have been a member, I've thought about you and hoped that you were OK. I'm sorry you've been hurt by people - you seem like a really nice person. This is a support forum and you should never feel bad for posting your problems or thoughts.

Take care,

Chickpea xx

5. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

I have only posted to you once I think, and I certainly don't hate you. How long till the cancer takes you home?

6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

*sigh* Hun, try and calm down a bit, please? Why would they anyone hate you? None of them know you personally, so if they do hate you, it shouldn't affect you in the slightest. Anyways..Take care as best you can..

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I agree with Jess on this one. Hate is a wasteful word...it takes up too much time and energy to hate. So if they do they aren't worth it

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

You don't deserve hate WD.:sad:

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Don't let the words of someone get to you so much WD. Look at the supportive things that have been said and don't hang on to the others. We cannot be liked and supported by everyone. Things don't work that way, although we would hope they do. Let go of the bad and hold on to the good. :hug:

10. White Dove

thanks everyone...

i did feel pretty good last night when i logged on then got feeling kind of bad after reading some things and all my dang old feelings started coming back and so i got upset, hurt, etc..

i apologize for that just need to try and remember that no matter what anyone says or thinks of me does not matter.. but what does matter is not only how i see myself but how God sees me..

How long before the cancer takes me??? I dont really know... Doc said about 6 months or less and talked with me about hospice and getting onto the hospice which i was seriously considering and have already gotten much info about it and all and probably will take that program when i get to where i cant get around to well. I know one of the ministers from one of the two churches i attend is trained in hospice and said that he would be my chaplin..and i have the names of my nurse, my counsler , etc and their phone numbers when i need them i can call. Right now i am just trying to do what all i can and am able to do before it gets to where i am unable to do anything like that anymore... and besides doc can give you only 6 months to live or less but only Jesus and God tells you when its time to come home..

Did go fishing today and in the rain some but finally was able to catch a catfish... but... i got stuck with their dang whiskers , so anyone know how in the heck to get a catfish off the hook without getting stuck when they are flapping around after catching them??? Love to eat them and love to fish but dang that sucker hurts when they stick you.... heck been out all day fishing and just got backl but did catch several catfish and a few bluegill and bass...

11. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

It's really the spines sticking out of their sides that prick you. You need to grab the fish really hard behind the side fins to immobilize him as much as possible and then take the hook out. So you're not going to try the cancer research center?

12. White Dove

I dont know for sure what i am going to do right now....

still trying to avoide everything.

still just want to not even think about it but i know i have to one day soon decide..

probably will but not for sure right now... just want to do things that i wont be able to do when i get weaker... if i dont do them now i wont be able to later on..

erm... does that make any sence????

thanks for the info on the fishing.. but i tell you my hands is still sore... but that catfish taste mighty good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.