Hate

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by beatlesmarley, Feb 18, 2010.

1. beatlesmarley

beatlesmarley Member

I can't deal with this anymore. I hate hate hate my self. I am a worthless stupid ugly piece of crap and I don't want to deal with even trying to live anymore. All I ever feel anymore is pain, blackness, and hurt. I cut my arms so I can take away from that but i dont know what to do anymore. i hate hiding the cuts and i hate hiding my feelings. nobody knows what im dealing with in my life because i cover it up with fake smiles and fake laughs. i hate it. people dont get it. and i hate it. whenever i look in the mirror i hate myself. it makes me want to throw up. my parents hate me. my teachers hate me. i have bad grades. i hate it. is there really anything more to life then hate, pain, suffering, numbness, and blackness? because i sure can't find it. :cry: how the hell am i supposed to get out of this stupid place im in. maybe i should just end it all. but maybe i shouldnt. i dont know. i dont know anything anymore. and i hate it.

2. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

Same here.
    :hug:

3. beatlesmarley

beatlesmarley Member

:sad: sucks, doesn't it.

4. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

Yes, lets be useless together.
    :hug:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i often feel this way words emotions darkness therapy helps meds but still in the core it is there i know who i am a noone nothing Try to get involved in anthing to give yourself meaning okay volunteer work anything it helps keep the thoughts away the pain away Neither of you are useless you are in pain you both matter remember that.