Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxRNBxXx, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Why do I feel that people are slowly but surely starting to hate me...

I just dont know anymore....

Maybe i should just leave this site and the internet for good and never come back... you will be better off then wouldnt you...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I don't hate you and hope you stay and see others don't either okay just keep posting people care
  3. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i dont hate you either!
    and i do hope you stay, a lot of us, most of us, DO care and we want to help you :hug:
  4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Neither do I hate you. You are always welcome to talk about things.
  5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I don't hate you Rachel, nobody here does - what has happened to make you think that?
    I notice sometimes people don't answer other peoples posts or respond to what people have said in their threads and it comes across badly. I think the Forum Buddies (myself included!) need to do a better job of remembering what we are here for, as we're kind of alienating people and most of us are ostracised from society in real life enough as it is. I guess we don't need that on a forum we have come to for help as well.
    I for one am so sorry if I have done that. :hug:
  6. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

this person is already reported and will be banned.
  7. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

Rachel, I just met you and I can already tell that you're a wonderfully unique and kind person. I'm sure that many more people love you for who you are than dislike you. Stick around for us, will ya? I know I'd miss you if you left :sad:.
  8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i love you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.