hate....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxRNBxXx, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Why do I feel that people are slowly but surely starting to hate me...

I just dont know anymore....

Maybe i should just leave this site and the internet for good and never come back... you will be better off then wouldnt you...

:nerves:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I don't hate you and hope you stay and see others don't either okay just keep posting people care

3. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i dont hate you either!
    and i do hope you stay, a lot of us, most of us, DO care and we want to help you :hug:

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Neither do I hate you. You are always welcome to talk about things.

5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I don't hate you Rachel, nobody here does - what has happened to make you think that?
    I notice sometimes people don't answer other peoples posts or respond to what people have said in their threads and it comes across badly. I think the Forum Buddies (myself included!) need to do a better job of remembering what we are here for, as we're kind of alienating people and most of us are ostracised from society in real life enough as it is. I guess we don't need that on a forum we have come to for help as well.
    I for one am so sorry if I have done that. :hug:

6. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

this person is already reported and will be banned.

7. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

Rachel, I just met you and I can already tell that you're a wonderfully unique and kind person. I'm sure that many more people love you for who you are than dislike you. Stick around for us, will ya? I know I'd miss you if you left :sad:.

8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i love you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.