Hate

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I hate myself but guess what i hate you more, i just havent worked out who i hate yet, im sure i hate someone, somewhere

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't hate you; I don't see anything about you to hate.

It takes a LOT for me to hate someone, but there are a few people that have managed to make it happen.

3. yous

yous Well-Known Member

I am with you on this one. I hate too. Not you or anyone on this site, but there is someone, more than fingers can count to which I literally hate. If they were in this room now, I could easily find myself saying I hate you, I hate you, I hate you and we would probably live out for the rest of our short lives hating each other.

4. TrentGrad

TrentGrad Well-Known Member

I find that hating and feeling contempt only make me more exhausted...because after I'm done espousing that hate with my inner voice, I feel guilty for having been so cruel to someone who is running the same race and jumping the same hurdles as me!

5. yous

yous Well-Known Member

But without the hate and exhaustion, you will never realize just how important they mean to you in your life. You will never understand yours and their points of view. Otherwise you wouldn't have cared for them in the first place. It's a love-hate situation sometimes. It's like a hero vs villain. They are very similar in a lot of ways. Sometimes if they calm down, they can relate to one another in ways nobody else would. Just saying.

6. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Its so easier to hate someone than to love them. For me anyway love always gives way to hate.

7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You can't possibly hate me more than half as much as i hate myself. And that's twice as much as i hate you... :blink::unsure:

8. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I wouldn't hate someone on here. We understand.

9. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

I simply hate.

Hate everything and everyone, every atom that is in existence.

I hate myself and all of you. I know what you're going to say, the same things as everyone else. It doesn't matter, I've heard it trillions of times before.

I just wait and hate.

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

11. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ah Wayne, theres nothing to hate in you. :hug:

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't hate yourself Wayne.....:wub::heart:

13. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

They're right, hate me. I deserve it.