Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jordaniac89, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordaniac89

jordaniac89 Member

I hate everything. I hate my fucking family, I hate myself, I hate this stupid society, I hate this world. Recently, I have been having extremely violent thoughts, most of which include torture and very bloody killing. I can't take it anymore. This life is meaningless. Hopeless. Empty.
  2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Boy have I been there!! The truth is that I hated being powerless to change the things that I do not agree with or like about each situation, but I have learned that I can change one major thing and that is me. Perhaps if you worked on changing what you can, you will find peace in the process. For instance: I try to make a difference in my friends, and families life's by being positive, and helpful both emotional and physical. Doing good deeds for people and expecting nothing in return is so rewarding! Knowing that I can help someone else is the best feeling ever. I am sure there are pleanty of ways to do something positive and productiove with your time, and thoughts than dwelling on all negatives. Hope this helps. :hug: Blessings..
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Jordan. Why do you hate yourself, your family and society so much? I'm sorry to hear that you're having thoughts of torture and bloody killing, but please don't act on these thoughts. Please don't give up. :hug:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Jordan, what happened?
    You really need to tell someone about your violent thoughts, have you?.. I used to get these kind of thoughts too, thankfully they are gone for now but without support(mainly SF) and therapy I don't think I would have been able overcome it.
    Talk to us(it often helps more than you'd think..just to get it out of your system).. why are you filled with hate and negativity right now? :hug:
  5. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Turn that energy in to a solution. Lets get a plan and find a way to make you happy. I PRAY you never hurt anyone or yourself.

Write me,

6. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

Jordan, are you on meds? Some meds can do this to you. Also, your brain chemistry may be unbalanced. It happens, no bad thing on your part. Just may need an adjustment with meds.

I'm sorry you feel this way. It is so painful to feel such anger and hate.

Keep sharing and maybe see if you can find a psych to talk to. Maybe they can help.

You have a lot of people here who care about you. Don't give up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.