hated 1

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by jcat, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Hi, I dont know if you know me or not. Dont really care either. Just need to write. Im really paranoid and scared. It feels like everyone is out to get me today. I cant eat, Im not hungry. I woke up screaming this morning and have been feeling like shit since. I dont know what else to do. Im having a hard time fighting the urges to self harm. Its calling me and wont stop. My uncle wont leave me alone. He knows something is wrong. The dogs wont leave me alone. One of the cats wouldnt leave my side last night. I woke up once to Byron licking my face. Then I swatted him away and he wouldnt leave my side for anything. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]I went in chat this morning and couldnt stand to be there. I got really scared, I felt the ppl were going to hurt me so I left. I came back later and tried to be there. Talked to someone for a few minutes and then left again. Im sitting here contemplating doing something ill regret later. But right now I feel that its the only option I have. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]To those ive hurt, im so sorry. To those that hate me. Oh fecking well. If you want me dead: just say so. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Im tired of putting on this mask that says im ok alll the time. I dont care what ppl think about me anymore. If you think I need to be ok all the time. Well, heres something t think about: we arent always going to be ok. It doesnt happen. [/FONT]

2. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

Deleted.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.