Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by bitterbetty, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bitterbetty

bitterbetty Guest

How normal is it to hate everyone? I cant be alonne here.

I hate everoyne. including me. i just want to go to sleep.
  2. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

You're not alone.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I don't know if i hate everyone I do hate people who think they are better then everyone else I hate people who hurt others more vulnerable I hate people who are suppose to care but don't they really just cant see. Oh god i hate me the most so much so no you are not alone I think the hate we feel is really pain in disguise Hate anger is used to help us survive because with this emotion energy adrenaline comes and with it the will to fight not run. Pain only drains us our energy Hate although over time can be destructive as a short term coping skill it works because instead of sitting around drowning hate gives me energy for some reason. I only hate those who deserve to be hated.
  4. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

Might i recommend some loverade? I heard it has a lemon punch to it, pretty sweet, eh?

but seriously, i don't hate everyone. That doesnt mean i love them, but it pretty much boils down to this

I hate

I love

everyone else is pretty much in varying degrees of those two feelings.
    hope that helps ^^
  5. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

It's not abnormal. I experience the same thing myself.

I wake up in the morning, and the first words out of my mouth are usually, "ah, fuck, I'm awake again." Followed by, "these assholes are pissing me off."

It's infuriating, to walk through every waking moment of every single day wondering if people hate you just as much as you're suspicious of their motives and intentions. I've found my suspicions to be founded, most of the time. People are predators. The truth of this eats at me, and I found myself hating what other people are and what I am as a result of it.

But don't despair! There are some good people out there, those that aren't deserving of your hate. In time, you may even learn to love them. They're few and far between, yes . . . but trust me, they're out there. :wink:

That being said, "haterade" is really fucking funny. Sounds like a pretentious metal band song title.
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is neither normal nor healthy to be of any one postion...nothing is all___. When you approach things with this premise, ppl are bound to fulfill your notions about how they are except for a few...I recommend reality-ade, meeting each experience how it is...J
  7. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

Maybe not normal or healthy, I concur, but a very real part of reality for some people, including myself. Clockwork Reality could have written what they wrote for me. So it's definitely, if not "normal and healthy" a very common feeling. I hear it from many others as well. It happens when you get so disgusted with how people behave and are always so let down by them (due to expecting better) that you just learn to expect it, and go from there.
  8. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Reality is subjective and perception is reality. Each person approaches things from a different perspective; and for them, that reality is totally justified. So are people reacting to your personality, or is your personality a result of how people treat you?

People fundamentally disappoint me because they are self-serving, hypocritical, and usually stupid (or at least stupid en masse.)

So yeah, being angry and paranoid probably isn't healthy. But so are most things in life.

Just my two cents anyway.
  9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There is a constraint reality about experiences...we live in a real world which is truly driven by perceptions, but also by moral and ethical tennants...when we violate the collective, and act upon the world using only a limit set of perceptions, we create difficulties for ourselves...each moment our perceptions change, but there remains an agreement about events/experiences...the choice is whether or not a person chooses to live in the world, so to say...if not, life is considerably more difficult and removed...J
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I only hate my ex's...As far as other people I fear them.. Thats why I isolate myself..I'm even afraid of my family because they just don't understand..
  11. QuadLazer

QuadLazer Well-Known Member

Anger and hate are as legitimate as love and understanding. The more you grow, the more you learn about the world and unless you live in a pent-up house with your parents- chances are you're going to be much angrier with your knowledge of this world that we live in. I'm not saying everything is bad in life, but it's just you learn different perspectives with your experiences as you grow. One quote I remember, that makes a lotta sense to me, is "If you're not angry then you're not paying attention." It makes sense because if you really pay attention in life to details, you get pissed off very quickly, especially with people. In my opinion, it's probably healthier to be angry than not (if it were down to either being angry all the time or being kind all the time, which is never the case) because if you're nice to everyone you will be continually let down, abused, neglected, and overall life-raped. If you're angry- most people tend to search somewhere else. Obviously, it's not such a good idea to be nice or angry all the time, but you learn after a while...

"The more you educate yourself; the more you understand where things come from; the more obvious things become; and you begin to see lies everywhere. You have to know the truth, and see the truth and the truth will set you free."

-I'm not sure where this quote comes from, but it applies to what I'm trying to explain.
  12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good way of looking at this QuadLazer the world is a pretty messed up place and yes the ones that try to see it differently and try to be kind to everyone do definitely get used and abused. They are taken for everything. Still if it weren't for these people there would be no kindness i feel in the world only people who hurt others. The hate is a good tool to use against people who are abusers it keeps them at bay Hate as i said gives energy maybe in a negative way but energy it is to get through a day which would eat you up without it.
  13. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Great posts. Although, I don't think being 'too nice' and too kind is why people get abused. But anger can be useful in protecting oneself by re-establishing boundaries and letting people know when they are causing harm.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.