hatred and revenge burn through me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wastedmylife, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

every time the suicidal thoughts come through me the only thing that stops me is looking for revenge on certain people,

i cant just kill myself that is what they want me to do, and there is no finding peace in this pathetic person i have become

the suicidal thoughts are the only thing that give me comfort but they want me to commit sicide

what do i do, i am sure there is a solutuion for this, but do i grow a set of balls and go through with it

i dont know

there is no in between it is death suicide or whatever i cant go on my expiration date was several months ago

what do i do, i cant believe i am still alive

I am jealous of you folks who are just suicidal, that means you dont really have to much hatred running through you, if I just killed myself it would be the most cowardly thing I ever did and I have done plenty of cowardly things

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
  2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

The fact that you are still alive suggests to me that you have a flame somewhere deep inside you, maybe you can't see it but i can, that makes you carry on, that holds out hope for a better future. And you should not let that flame die out. Keep on going in this life, we never know what awaits us. :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with the above post. Keep fighting hun, you never know whats around the corner :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sometimes it is that anger that can keep us going Your right why give them what they want to get rid of us. You have a right to a happier life and the hell with them use the anger to help you fight for you and your well being the energy is not worth spending on them. I know i use anger alot to keep me from depths of depression.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.