Hatred keeps me going

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by wastedmylife, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

hatred over people who led me to the shape I am in, if I could legally kill about hundreds of people, I would and each of them would deserve it, just murder them and eliminate them from humanity

hatred is the only thing that runs through my veins, it is the only thing that keeps me going in life, right now based on how society is and what society has done to me, hatred is the only thing that is real, to kill these people is what my heart and concience are telling me

Love is bullshit in a world that is controlled by evil people, as someone once said, the only way for evil people to succeed is for good people to do nothing, well I know I was once a good person and these evil people made me bad, what do I do?

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well the evil people havent completely won yet!! I still see the good in you. You keep posting and reaching out looking for answers. A completely evil person would just shut it up all inside and let it fester even deeper helping the evil to grow a little more each day. I know the feelings of wanting to hurt those that have hurt me. Think the thoughts if you have to if it helps you to survive. But dont ever act on them. Cuz if you do then you have truly sunk to the level of evil and you will be no better or different than the rest of the junk of society. Keep posting and getting it out please.

3. wastedmylife

I wish I can let go of the hate and put my self out of my misery revenge and anger are the only things pumping through my veins

4. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

This is a pro-life site, so you won't get an endorsement here..You make these posts over and over again I don't know what to do.

5. itmahanh

Well just by saying that then you have proven that you really arent pure evil. You want to let go of it but dont have the strategies to do so. I know, sounds trite and really corny but keep posting and really really listen to the advice of ohers here. If nothing else it shows you that others still care about you and that in itself can make a difference on your out look on things. Hang on hun you're not done yet.

6. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

itmahanh really said what I couldn't.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry that you are so filled with anger and hatred. If you could let some of it go, just maybe you could begin to feel better and get on with your life. We don't choose the life we lead, but we do get a choice in how we choose to live it. Holding on to the anger does not serve you well. I really wish you could find resolution to all of this.

8. wastedmylife

a resolution would mean to kill myself

my dillema is do I kill myself or kill other people, that is my problem, whatever I guess I have to figure this out on my own

9. itmahanh

See there is where you are wrong. You dont need to figure it out on your own. Keep posting. My ex has a lot of anger issues. So I dont run away too quickly. We were together for some 20 odd years. I'm still listening if you want to vent or talk.

10. smk

smk Well-Known Member

hello, so far you've express yourself in a genuine manner at least. i think it has something to do with the way am more trusting towards dark sentiments. like you i feel love and the lot in that side of things is often uncertain. i mean everybody wants to be happy right, so we fake and strive for it.

i don't think feeling angry makes you say wrong, i think emotions are like different fuels that drive us. i personally rather not feel angry though because it often reminds me about the outside of myself. like who betrayed me, who's instigating me etc...i believe am just inclined to being calm. on the other hand i am somewhat introverted.

but about what you said i find myself in a similar sort of state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.