Hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.
So from a young age I have suffered with weight and confidence, mainly caused by children and bullying but also from mother... She has always pointed out things that are wrong with me and I feel like this has stopped me from achieving lots of things in life.

I feel that due to her constantly criticising me and very aspect of me I've become worthless and feel like I'm always alone in the world, I came home today and we had a massive argument, words have been exchanged and I ended up punching a hole In a door and hitting a soils concert wall 15-20 Times and that has left my hand battered and bruised.

I just don't know what to do with my life right now, my girlfriend is busy with her exams for the next month so I'm stuck.. Dealing with this on my own.

Maybe it'd be best if I just did everyone a favour and OD'd.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
That will only bring guilt to your gf for not being there. You need to move away from your mother if she is toxic try to get out on your own as soon as you can Harming yourself is only giving her more power ok. Talk to someone that will help you deal with your pain and anger in a healthier way show your gf you can take care of you ok and not be so dependant on her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00