Hatred.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aao, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aao

aao Well-Known Member

I am filled with so much hatred. I feel like it is literally fucking killing me. I have shitloads of hatred inside. Aimed towards myself, mainly, obviously. But also I feel like I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATE everything and everyone. It's driving me fucking insane. I fucking hate everyone. I just want to fucking slit my fucking throat.

So, anyone ever felt like this?

2. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Pretty much all the time. People suck.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, I feel this way sometimes...sorry you feel this way. I wish there was a way I could help you not feel like this, but you can talk to me if you ever need someone to listen.

4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Yes. I feel that way quite often. There are days that I wish that the world would end and everyone would die in a fiery inferno. There are days that I go out looking for someone to give me a reason to beat them to a pulp. There are days when I feel like beating myself to a pulp. There are days when it seems like everybody is an asshole and I want to tell them all to go fuck themselves.

I try to remind myself that there is still goodness in this world, but it's hard to realize that when so many people are complete douchebags. Present company excluded of course.

5. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Feel free to hate me. I don't mind.

6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

There is good and bad in anything.
    There are a lot of bad people, but there are a lot of good and caring people also. We all have to remember that people are only human and as such, they each can have their own afflictions, issues, challenges, and obstacles to hurdle over. This can give a bad appearance until you get to know someone and look beyond the initial surface. It's hard to look past the negative if not willing to come into a situation positively. That said, sometimes it feels like the good are a minority - all the more reason to seek out and appreciate the good ones that much more. Good can only spread it if is recognized and appreciated.

7. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

my pdoc told me once that while sadness was directly associated with depression, anger or hatred was the other side of the same coin.
    i used to be like you. ****ing hated everyone and everything :sad:

i hope you feel better soon. help those in need whenever you can. believe in the power of compassion.
    hugs to you xxx

8. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Then there must be something wrong with me, because I can feel both sad and angry at the same time.

9. aao

aao Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies.

I just hate false and hypocritical people so fucking much. Sometimes I can almost literally feel all my hatred inside, in my gut, and sometimes it almost prevents me from actually breathing.

I want to throw up. I want to cut.

10. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

no Wolf... nothing wrong with you. you can feel both sad and angry at the same time, but sometimes one side may overwhelmingly outweigh the other.

11. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

aao...please don't harm yourself my dear. vent if you want to. cry yourself to sleep if you want to. but you don't deserve to be harmed by your own hand.
    besides, it's additive.

12. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Consider that other people and how they act and think do not matter. Let them be false, it is their own self that they must live with after. Create a you that is true and strong and you will have gained far more in life than those who are false or hypocritical folks ever will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.