haunting dreams

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by tishany, Apr 27, 2008.

1. tishany

tishany Member

so you finally get your attacker out of your life and all of a sudden he's haunting you in all of your dreams...how do you get away then?? then you finally trust someone and the first thing they do is violate you and then what do you think...obviously you are destined to be violated over and over again..right? fuck an "i'm sorry", no your not.

2. blue shoes

blue shoes Well-Known Member

I'm so so sorry to hear about what happened to you. :sad:
    You are not destined to be violated over and over again, please don't think like that. Those people who did that to you are animals.
    Is there any way you can find help? I know you will never forget what happened to you, but maybe you could get help with coping somewhat better.
    I'm sorry if my reply was rubbish, but I wanted to let you know I read your post and that I feel for you.

3. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

No you aren't! Just because some sick people have no respect for you doesn't mean you should lose respect for you, there's nothing wrong with you that made them do it, it's them! And you should talk to someone about this fear, don't keep it inside, people in this forum really care.
    And I am sorry about what happened to you, there's no I don't know anyone who wouldn't be.