Have a date

Movieaddict

Dont ask me how I managed that. We messaged, texted, did a FaceTime and he wants to take me to lunch. I chose place and made reservations. Covid... reservations due to 25% capacity limit. Anyway... I’m just as clueless as you.

No, didn’t mention my illness or meds but I’m no cheerleader. And he still found me interesting??*dunno

And I made it clear no hook up or casual sex. That I only do dating for eventual LTR. My bluntness is something I can never hide. Father joked I had diarrhea of the mouth.

Maybe this guy likes my honesty or frankness.... *dunno

The universe is weird.

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Dont ask me how I managed that. We messaged, texted, did a FaceTime and he wants to take me to lunch. I chose place and made reservations. Covid... reservations due to 25% capacity limit. Anyway... I’m just as clueless as you.

No, didn’t mention my illness or meds but I’m no cheerleader. And he still found me interesting??*dunno

And I made it clear no hook up or casual sex. That I only do dating for eventual LTR. My bluntness is something I can never hide. Father joked I had diarrhea of the mouth.

Maybe this guy likes my honesty or frankness.... *dunno

The universe is weird.
Good luck. Let us know how it goes. Just be yourself and try to relax. When is the date booked for?

Movieaddict

Good luck. Let us know how it goes. Just be yourself and try to relax. When is the date booked for?
tomorrow at noon. My thing is, I hope I’m not too relaxed ... Cymbalta can space me out! One time a friend said, not sure if you’re there or what you’re thinking.

hope I don’t come off as uninterested or space cadet. Stuff that’s hard to pick up on FaceTime. Due to a slight delay. No delay in person.

Waves

3 hours? Maybe keep it to an hour? Not make it a marathon. Leave a reason to meet again. How did you two find each other?

Movieaddict

3 hours? Maybe keep it to an hour? Not make it a marathon. Leave a reason to meet again. How did you two find each other?
oh! Lol! I went out today for first time in 2 days for 3 hours and it put me to sleep like a baby. But meeting for 1 hour lunch. Covid restrictions only allow for one hour lunch.

we met on dating app. I’ve never had luck with free sites so jumped and paid $35. Two days after joining, we matched and he messaged.

Waves

Oh good one hour date!!! Glad the site is a positive experience so far. You must like him enough to meet. That is a good sign. What has he said he is looking for? And what do you like about him so far?

Movieaddict

Oh good one hour date!!! Glad the site is a positive experience so far. You must like him enough to meet. That is a good sign. What has he said he is looking for? And what do you like about him so far?
He wants a relationship too. We’re old :D

Hes funny. That’s it. His profile made me laugh. He has weird photos up of Halloween costumes and him smiling or being goofy. And he texts me funny gifs that make my day. Some people are just a breath of fresh air.

Movieaddict

That sounds heavenly, warm and comforting. Was wondering if you met anyone else in the site in person and how did it go . .
No, no one. I messaged others but never to FaceTime or meeting in person. Mostly because I said I wanted LTR and they’d magically disappear. Which is code for delete our connection which deletes the entire chat history.

Waves

Wonder what a make perspective would be? It is nature after all. Just a disconnect between nature of men and women maybe.

Movieaddict

Sounds like a plus on the personality part with the smiles and laughter and that is a good part of things in life.
yes. He was pointing out he need a trim on the sides. I’m like... side of what (IN MY MIND). BUT before I could even respond he made a joke about his balding and it was so funny. Just about how he has to swerve in the seat if the barber gets to close to the top of his head. And that’s not easy for tall people!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00