have a plan

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Metallica*Melinda, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I have decided that I will end my life. Today has been a really hard day and every day for the last little while has been hell. Today a friend of mine attempted suicide and I see it this way, if he's going to why don't I? I havent decided on the exact date of which I will die but I do know its coming very soon. I dont know what else to do but to die. I've had enough of being ignored. Of trying my best and never succeeding... I've had enough... I can't go on living this way. I will be dead soon...

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It is so sad that your friend wanted to commit suicide and you want to follow. Yeah, this world sucks. It seems like all of us "suicidals" have some sort of image on our foreheads that only the "norms" of society can see. They would rather ignore us than try to stop for 1 minute and recognize us or try to help stop our pain. But that is why there are forums such as these. The people here are choosing to take that 1 minute, if only for themselves or to listen to others for help or to hear their pain. Keep posting threads. Someone out there has what you need to hear they just haven't found you yet. Be safe and don't set that date quite yet.

3. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I dont know how much longer I can take the pain... I dont know what to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.