Have a plan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was horrible. I went to a therapy session with a friend and she promised me that she would start talking if I felt uncomfortable. When I started to get scared she just sat there and wouldn't talk. So I had to talk to the therapist about things that I had honestly never ever ever wanted to think about again. I knew that if I started talking about things I wouldn't shut up... the problem is now that my friend won't talk to me, my husband hates me and thinks I'm stupid for going and so would anyone else in my family or immediate surroundings... so now I'm screwed. I have numbed out and I am so sick of myself that I've made a decision... I guess this is my last reach out to someone... just need to hear someone give me a reason not to... :poo:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
omg that is what happen to me too hun worker said she would help me and then sat there while i came undone You did good hun okay i am glad you got it all out of you i hope you see it was necessary now. I see that now it was a way to heal a bit No one should be upset with you hun they should be proud of you for going and getting the help you need hugs to you:hugtackles::hugtackles:

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hi. Sorry to hear that your session did not go as you hoped. It sounds like maybe your friend got a bit nervous, too.

Did you make the appointment to see the therapist for any reason in particular? Maybe it would help if you talked about that here. It's not quite as scary as being there in person.

One reason not to kill yourself is that depression can be treated and you won't always feel so down if you get treatment.

I hope you'll keep talking to us here so we can support you. :hug:

peacelovingguy

I think I'd wait for the therapist to crumble - surely they have issues? I mean, dig deep? lol

Seriously though - I do not know why you fell out with the friend - and as for your husband - you say he thinks you are stupid for going? Has he said this to you?

If so, is he making things worse right now - or do you think your depression might be making you just think you hate him and so on?

A sensitive issue I know - but if you are married it is shocking that your man offers no support or is ignorant of the condition or something.

Stick around here as you can open up and find people who have similar problems and ways to deal with things.

You get fed up of life sometimes - you might need a change rather than to kill yourself!

Talking helps also.

Writing as well.

Hope you get a bit better in the next few hours and days.

Regards.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hi on_the_edge,

By all means, please reach out to us (if you're comfortable with that) or others in real life whom you can confide in and be supported by.

I saw you in chat earlier today; hope to see you in there again sometime soon.

Alex

P.S. Hope you stay safe. :hugtackles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00