Have a strange problem...Adivce would be appreciated.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ezza121, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

Whenever i talk to people or have any interaction with someone i seem to get very sensitive to how they react and what they say. I really have trouble explaining it but i seem to take things in a whole different way than what was intended and it is always in a bad way and end up feeling terribly depressed for a long time untill it happens again. It's been going on all my life but now its getting to the point where i just want to push everyone away and lock myself in a room where no one knows where i am.

I'm sorry for the bad explanation but as i said it's a strange problem.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's actually not strange, I think it happens to a lot of people. Maybe, if you're not sure how something was meant, just ask the person to clarify. It's really easy, especially when you only have text to go by, to misunderstand something, or to be misunderstood.
  3. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

Thanks Alison, i'll try and give that a go.
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yeah. I have to agree with what WildCherry said. I actually have the same problem to be honest. And I basically have locked myself up away from everybody. I only leave my house to go to work or to get some errands done. I might occasionally go to the movies or something but only if there is almost nobody in the theater. I just feel more comfortable in non-social situations. I'm ALWAYS worrying about saying the wrong thing to the point that I sometimes even go over what I want to say to somebody in my head before I actually say it. Then if I still feel like I said the wrong thing I start trying to figure out what I should have said.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think you should get a therapist.. I'm the same as you but worst.. I have been locked away in my bedroom for 21 years this past February..I have no social skills.. My therapist has at the point where I can get out of the house early in the mornings..If I have enough time to think about it I won't go..The only two places I go are to appointments and the grocery store..So seek the help so you don't end up like me..I wouldn't wish isolation on anyone..You have no life..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.