Have an obsession with my death/suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I really want to die...& I have been having thoughts of my funeral,& how react.

I'm tempted to kill myself, to just go in the bathroom & grab the pill bottle, there's well
    Over 100, I counted.i know when I'd do it at night,or when no ones hone.
  2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

why do you want to die?
  3. kyle

kyle Member

I wouldn't recommend it. I know it seems like a good idea at the time but I've been there and done that. After being sick for two days and puking up something for an entire night, I ended up in an emergency room, then the intensive care unit, a couple other hospital areas, and finally was released almost 2 weeks later. It was not fun, quite embarrassing and I realized it was a dumb idea. Please do not do it.
  4. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

talk to us some more... what's going on in your life to make you want to die so much?
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun instead hun talk to someone ok reach out for the help that is there You can crisis line or talk to your doctor or go to emerg. Lots of people who can and will help you not feel so sad hun Please keep talking to us ok hugs
  6. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

I agree that you should not try this. You need to speak to a professional, who can help you in whatever way necessary to try and stop your thinking of dying. There are meds, therapy, etc., to help you through this.

Funerals are not fun things. People who lose others due to suicide are completely devastated. Not something fun to think about. And if the pills don't work, you may have permanent kidney/liver damage, and be worse off than ever. In any case, a heck of a good chance there will be a lot of vomiting. And if you live, that would be horrible, and if you died, then who is going to find you laying there like that?

Again, please get the help you need to feel better. Hugs.
  7. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I feel like a faluire... I want to get good grades,but I have no motivation to,& I don't really want to.

I also feel like I'm burden to the others..

I hate myself
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You aren't a failure and a burden...it's ok if you aren't motivated to get good grades right now, but you can always find the motivation later on. Please keep talking to us and don't do anything rash.
  9. blackbirdfly

blackbirdfly Well-Known Member

I can feel your pain -- it's my pain too. I don't want to live either, but I hope your life gets better, and I'm here for you.

Just one piece of advice: please don't use pills. They're not likely to actually kill you, you'll probably get horribly sick and end up in the hospital. Please don't do that.
  10. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

can you take a break? maybe a few days off might help?

You're not a burden, never feel bad about being alive. You are worth to be alive and to be happy. I know it's hard at first but you deserve to live and be happy.

anything you like to do? art? read? watch movies? tv shows? music?
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I believe depression makes us feel like we're a burden on others but that infact isn't the reality. I left school early to avoid my bullies, I think you should keep going to school because not long from now you're going to want to see college life and working. :) Good luck x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.