Have Bad Thoughts/urges.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by indie, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indie

indie Active Member

keep getting the urge to s/i again but i dont just want to do a few i want to start and not stop also got the urge to burn i want to keep on and on doing it untill the message sinks that i a bad horrible dirty person for allowing others to hurt me a long time ago
    i just need to get the bad dirty stuuff out have tried distracting and have tried doing other stuff like holding ice cubes and plinking an elastic band on my wrist but none of it is working. even my own method of colouring in doesnt seem to work now
    i dont know what to do i feel so scared right now.
    :unsure:

indie.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

oh please hang in there..you are doing great so far and the urge will pass trust me...I think it is great that you want to stop and i support that in whatever way I can..
    I will send you a PM too
    Did something trigger it?
    Do you have a therapist you can call?
    Sound like you don't feel good about you may I ask why that is?

Bambi

3. indie

indie Active Member

am just feelin really scared right now and keep havin flashbacks and nightmares i already gave in and did it im sorry i should have been stronger but i just don have the strength to fight anymore.

4. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

Get a rubber band gun. I made a semi automatic one out of Lego a while ago, it could do a full magazine of 30 rubber bands in under a second. At your arm, from 30cm, makes some red marks that go away in about half a day, but sting like a bitch. If it's the pain your looking for, try that, it's more harmless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.