Have had great two days

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by spidy, Dec 22, 2009.

1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Just spent 2 days with my kids yesterday with all of them and did the dad thng today with my oldest and im feeling special.My ex is dropping the supervision thng as long as i dont relaspe so i need to stay on top of everthng.Mght apply for my old job back as they cant seem to keep anyone thnink 2010 mght be a good year just need to find accomodation and mght start getting my sht together,but being with my kids has been bliss oh how much i love them and even more now MERRY XMAS ALL
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so happy for you and hopefully new year will be a new start. Children always bring joy and happiness Stay well okay so you can have them always I hope your mental health nurse worked out well so can help you stay stable take care.
  3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

That's so good Gav, way to go! :thumbup:
  4. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

Yay!! Two great days can lead to two more, and so on! Keep it up, you're doing wonderful! Happy holidays. <3
  5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Mm! Keep it up!
    I hope you have a good holiday!

I would like to visit my dad sometime soon, too. I hope he'll be as happy as you are XD
  6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

thats great :) merry Christmas :santa: