have i got Schitzoprehnea(spelling)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay ive never posted here but im sure i have having read the stuff okay basically i was bullied abit at school my mum died of cancer last year after just half a year of finding out if any of that is a contribution and im also 18 and a male and have 0 friends and no social life i just dont want to know about it so heres the stuff i dont know why ive done.

. Speak to inanimate objects like i speak to the trolly while pushing it round the supermarket.

.I did have a group of friends who were really cool they always said i was mad lol
but one day i went in and said i hate you all and i dont care if i never see you again and they were not happy and didnt speak to me after and wehn i got home i realized what id done and just broke down in tears.

.back when i was around 10 11 i wrote a note reapeting the words i will die soon over and over again and went to sleep and left it on my side table and my mum found it and she was crying like mad.

.ive thought about commiting suicide a few times but just havent got the balls lol.

.I usually think my dad or someone has poisend my food i dont know why but i do.

Thats basically it im f**** in the head arent i lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninja

no you don't have schizophoenia. Schizophorenia is organic brain disorder primarily caused by the lack of a certian protien. Has the cart ever spoken to you? and did you actually "hear" it speak? If that's the case then I might be mistaken.

j86

Only way to truly know is see a psychiatrist.
You have minor symptoms (but you might have something else)
Judging from your post, I highly doubt you have schizophrenia though.

yay i dont have schizophrenia and yes the cart did speak back it was saying how old he was and like how far hes traveled round ASDA man this sounds so stupid its not just the cart its been a broom and my bycicle it makes riding it less dull but ive almost been run over so many times cause of it.

he he if it were tru i had an argumant with my bike while riding it because he kept saying la la la la la la over and over again i threatend to crash him into a car with me on it hes such an asshole lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00