Have I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leiaha

I kinda get the feeling that I've upset, annoyed or, offended everyone here. Have I done any of those things to you? Please let me know if I have cos I cant think of anything! Lea x x :unsure:

Leiaha

thankyou :hug:

It certainly feels like it at the moment though and it doesnt feel like i belong, I think I should learn to keep my big mouth shut and keep my feelings to myself.

Thanks for replying :cheekkiss:

Epical Taylz

i feel the same way too sometimes,
but youll find others who think the same way.

you havnt put me down in the least
:hug:
keep posting here, you belong

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You haven't hun and even if you did upset someone don't worry about it. We all say and do things we don't mean. It doesn't make you a bad person it just means you're going through a difficult time. If you called me every name under the sun:tongue: I'd still try and help you :hug:

TBear

Antiquities Friend
:hug:

I know you responded with only sweetness and kindness when I needed you to. Sometimes I get the same insecure -I don't belong anywhere feeling - but its great when you can express your feelings.

Something I've learned is feelings aren't wrong, it is what you do with them that can be the problem...Keep telling us what you feel - it helps everyone (even the tough feelings)

Take Care!

As the others have said - from what I've seen of you, you've been nothing but kind and sweet to everyone... :hug:

I do like your avatar, by the way :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00