Have my own problems plus worried about my dad

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by titanic, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

My dad last night tried to hang himself. He jumped of the stairs at home and broke the bannisters and bashed his head as he fell.

I am depressed too.

I am alone with my two children tomorrow and feeling tempted to end it xmas day or boxing day. Their dad has them boxing day so I am all alone.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You would not want your children to have the memory of your suicide on a holiday or even near one. Actually, I don't think you would want them to have to deal with that reality at all. It will effect them for the rest of their lives. I know the struggle has been long and hard, but don't give up. You have come this far. :hug:
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

:hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry hun, but please don't "end it". It would bring so much hurt to your children. Carry on being strong, it's not easy but you can do it

Take care sweetie :hug:
  4. titanic

Thanx! It's going to be a hard day. I'll be ok though.
    Fingers crossed. Who know's where my mood will take me!?
  5. titanic

Getting bad again, am drunk and wanting to take an overdose

My children are going to be with their dad tomorrow so it would be an ideal opportunity.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2007
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Heya hun.

Howa you feeling today?

Hope you are okay :hug:
  7. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

we really hope that you are safe now

8. titanic

I feel good!! :biggrin:

Last night I went beserk.
    I trashed my kitchen, absolutely lost it, broke all the cups and flung everthing around, dropped to the floor and slit my arms with the glass and howled like a ware wolf for a good half hour.
    I didn't think I was going to survive the moment let alone another day!

Today, I feel bereaved somehow and I am wearing black. I am still recovering from the emotions I let out last night, I ache all over and am tired. I have been spending the day laying down in bed and cleaning the mess in the kitchen.

But the strange thing is I have realised that whatever shit happens to me I am able to get through it and survive. Nothing is worth me throwing my life away for, I deserve to live. I'm a survivor, just like many of you are on this forum, surviving emotional pain, bereavement, love, anquish, hate and all of those horrible feelings that only go to show we are human beings with emotions.

We have a right to be free of that pain.

Today, I give my whole self over to God, have faith, and trust in Him, God loves me (and all of us) more than any one on this earth can ever imagine.
    I have'nt neen put on this earth for nothing, and I'm going to fight to stay alive with every last inch of my body. Even if that means hanging on by the skin of my teeth.

Thank you on her for all your support and kind words of encouragement
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.