Have no support over xmas - very scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by flower123, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flower123

flower123 Member

heya,
    well ive just had my last appointment for xmas with my mental health worker as she works for the uni and im having suicidal thoughts for most days, most of the time......not sure what to do - am scared of the thoughts as they are strong - although i don't want to die......any suggestions of other support i could access in the mean time.....av got borderline personality disorder btw
    xflower123x:sad:

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Why don't you have support? My obvious suggestions are family and friends because you know them... and there's always here.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sure there will be people around the site on Christmas, so if you need some support, just keep posting. :hug:

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

You could try Samaritans if you fancy talking about your problems :hug:

They're confidential and will listen to you for as long as you need ...

www.samaritans.org
    e-mail: jo@samaritans.org
    08457 909090

5. Pixi

Pixi Member

Hey Flower 123,

If it's any comfort, I'm feeling exactly the same way...my MH Nurse is also on hols and I have no one on this earth to turn to either... I'm going to find a number for the local hospital just in case I get worse (meds are not helping) and the suicidal thoughts make me take action again. I suggest you find a number for your local hospital psych dept - they are on call over the hols, so intervention is out there if we are strong enough to pick the phone up...I know how hard that is. You are alone, but not alone. Try and hang in there and I will too. People will be around on these boards I expect - not everyone does the Xmas thing. Take care of YOU!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.