have nothing to live for

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darken, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I have nothing to live for any more. and I hate my home life its so unpleasant. I cant think of one thing I want to live for, I dotn give a fuck about my family any more. Im going to end my being in this pointless disgusting world. what was the purpose of my life? absolutely nothing. it just been one painfull and saddening experience.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Everyone has a reason to live honey. I'm sure you've brought a smile to someone face, perhaps just once but you have affected peoples lives. You are special no matter what you think.

3. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Thanks my friend, but i dont have any good reasons to live I feel. Eat, sleep , and entertainment, its a lame pointless existence to me.

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'm like that too. And many other people are too. But we can't all give up. I like to think about the future and all the things I want to do and the places I want to travel to. Maybe set some goals or just make something up to live for :) I wish you luck.

5. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

I'm nihilist too. I know what you mean. Nuff said.

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Even if you believe in the idea that life is inrinsically meaningless, that we are alone in the universe, etc...WHY can you not apply the existentialist philosophy to life, which requires one to establish and create meaning to a meaningless existence? Would this not be the highest form of revolt against the life we are given, rather than outright submission to absurdity?

7. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Its reality not a made up belief, and I dont like it at all.

8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Take it as it is...a life that we must all adapt to...it's worth it, if only to discover what happens next...if you have nothing to lose, then why not just make a good go at it and take what comes? Could be great, could be shit...but at least you KNOW before you self-terminate...

9. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

And what about those who care about you?

10. Nihilist Last Man

Nihilist Last Man Well-Known Member

hey man, make room for me in that boat. all i do everyday is think about how i can kill myself in the most gruesome manner so my parents can see that this is their fault - those stupid fucks should have aborted me - now im going to abort myself the painful way. hopefully they'll cry everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.