Have run out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Starlite, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Ran out of fighting power! This evening has been the one thing that has brought life to a sudden halt for me. I won't go into details....as details really aren't needed. Ijust know my life needs to stop right now! No more waiting! My patience with myself and everything has now run dry.
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey Karren, if you want to chat I'm here. If you don't then you should read what Granny said about how precious life is. Good luck.:hug:
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey, Karren, I'm sorry to hear you feel so down and out tonight.

When I'm out of fighting power (or plain old energy), I don't think as clearly as usual, so I try to give myself some time before deciding what to do. Maybe you could have a rest this evening instead of doing anything to yourself in the heat of the moment.

If you'd like to vent or chat, PM me, OK, hun?

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Karren,
    I am here for you! I left you a PM so you know I am around. If I can help then PM me back!!
  5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Hold on :hug:
  6. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Hang in there Karren! :hug:
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up Karren. :hug:
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Karren, If you need to talk please PM me :hug: please dont give up!
  9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

be strong Karren,
    we are here for you, lean on us if you want.

remember you only have one life
  10. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Dear Karren, I know what you mean by patience with ourself has run dry but let others fill you up with their love. This is the only thing that keeps me going.

you know how dear you are to me so do not hesitate in talking to me no matter how bad my life is at this point. I am and will always be here for you hun.

lots of love from Granny xox
  11. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

If you want to talk please pme me anytime .Please take care of yourself :smile:
  12. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hey Karren, please don't give up. I know things have been hard for you, but you're a strong girl and i know you can get through this :hug: am here for you
  13. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I really hope you're ok
    I really enjoy having you here and it would be awful if you left us
    :wub: :sadhug:
  14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You made it through yet another rough night Karren. Don't give up. You can continue the fight and be victorious over all this junk troubling you. You are much stronger than you believe you are. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.