Have the Means Now. Trig. Warning

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by October, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. October

October Member

It's taken alot of agonizing over how to go......but now i am armed with the information, ways, and means. Barring a miracle.....i don't expect to see the spring thaw. In fact.....if things go right....not even that long.

Even after or actually.......even worse after my recovery from opiate addiction.....and a serious speed problem, i'm left hollow, alone, and in constant pain......i lost my insurance, so there i no help out there for me.

is there? if so it would be nothing short of divine intervention.

Well, i wouldn't be writing here if i wasn't grasping at straws....maybe ....
    i doubt it though......oh...and "don't do it" has been said....
    i need one hell of a good reason to keep this farce up and keep going....with nothing out there for me, i feel hopeless, and so ready.

So yes.....i guess you could say this is a crisis.....i also happen to be a serious self harmer......and the relief that brings me is WAY too tempting..........except, the last time i did, i bled out in the ambulance and wound up with nerve damage.......any other ideas??!! I really don't see any other way to finally get some peace. And i know what i'm doing this time......you were wrong dr. S. i DO have the b@#$s.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.