Have the urge

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by spidy, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I havnt cut for over a week but since this stupid mood has come on im feel the urge too.I need to beat this urge even if its just for tonght as if my ex sees cuts (as im staying at her place)she will tell me to go but the urge is real strong and if i dont cut my mood will become more crappier and lower and she still will make me leave as she dont understand my depression.Thnk im in a situation of damed if i do and damed if i dont

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Please don't...
    Find something else constructive if you feel that you need to be doing something-- or just talk.

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Im fghting it but havnt much self control i know i cant do it but my mind is telling me to do it like there is one big argument in my head sounds dumb i know.Always these battles in my head even if i find something to do im still fghting it and in the end i prob just give up as usual let the demon go bck to sleep

4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

It's really worrysome...
    Maybe you should call someone to talk and distract yourself?
    I'm not sure what else you could do... it's all about the internal struggle and I understand that too.
    You just have to keep trying!

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I weakened fght too hard least it gets it off my mind not thnking of it every five minutes i am angry at myself but satisfyed too fck im a screw up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.