have to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

for the last month there has been spies fallowing me about the place poisoning the water and doing things to my medication and food ...my husband says am paranoid and took me to my dr who put up my medication .
    that was 2 weeks ago and the spies are still here so am right and my husband and the drs are wrong there really are spies there ...the spies are after my soul ...they were are my abusers they have came back to take me back and do things to me again ...
    tonight the spies has made the sky turn blood red and that its the end of the world we are all going to die tonight
    unless i stop it from happening tonight ...
    This means i have to die tonight i have to die in a certain way.
    only then will i save everyone from dying...

but i don't want to die because i don't but everyone else will die if i don't do this
    Can someone talk to me while i do this ... not someone to talk me out of it because i need to do this or everyone will die
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
  2. Fredericks

Fredericks Well-Known Member

It sounds like you're having a psychotic episode--I don't mean to sound insulting: I have them, too. But please hold off on your plan or taking any actions. We'll be fine if you live: you don't have to sacrifice yourself.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

the Borg, fredericks i sright . your talk sound paranoid and the spys are not real.. if this persists advise you to talk to the docs again and tell they what you are thinking now.. tc, Jim
  4. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Hun it may seem so threatening but try not to listen to the spies. I promise you that myself and others will be alive tomorrow, so please rethink what you intend to do. Don't let the spies win. Don't give in to them.
  5. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

my husband stopped me from doing anything but i have to do it tonight or else
    the spies are going to take my soul and i must stop them
    I see my dr on Friday and i will tell her but i don't think am going to make it to Friday
    all of us aren't
    My husband is giving me some night meds and i have to go to bed
    sorry i couldn't save you all
  6. Fredericks

We'll be okay: try to keep yourself safe. Don't listen to the spies: they're lying to you.
  7. afraidoflife

afraidoflife Active Member

Im a psychosis sufferer myself. I felt like I was the character Job in the old testament.. Which im not, but when im psychotic I have a big role to play in this world.. good verses evil.
  8. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

My husband says am really ill ...i dont feel ill...i have a new mission its top secret so i cant say much about it but am going to stop the spies before the do anything really bad to people ...i have to stop them
  9. Fredericks

Please don't listen to the spies: they're lying to you. Listen to the people you trust.
  10. letty

letty Banned Member

I appreciate your concern for us, we will be ok, no need to sacrafice yourself, the spies cant harm you or anyone else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.