Have to get out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Malcontent, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I can't stand all the pain anymore, it'll never heal and I'll just end up hurting more and more people. I wish I could just flip and be the bad guy for once, but I know I wouldn't be able to control myself and I'd do terrible things that I couldn't live with. FFS I thought these thoughts had gone away :cry: I don't wanna hurt people so why does my head tell me to do it? I think people are laughing at me behind my back and I have to shut them up. AARRGH GET OUT OF MY HEAD :bash: See I'm not a nice guy, it's better for everyone if I die, then at least no one else will get hurt. I wish someone would kill me, I'm too chicken to do it myself.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2006
  2. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

First of all this is a pro-life site. Everyone here is willing to help. No one is going to kill you, that would be bad and a homicide. Why do you think more people will be hurt? Talk to me.
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Aawww Mal, it's ok hun we all have times like this AND U ARE A NICE GUY !!!:hug: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.