Have to write something... wtf

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by hypothermia, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hypothermia

hypothermia Member

I just have to write this somewhere...

I don't know what was happening lately. I was in good mood for almost a month, positive, happy....
    But since saturday i feel shitty. I went out on friday, have awesome night out, some weed and alcohol, but nothing much.. and when i woke up on saturday i was in really bad mood. I don't know why, but i was screaming and crying for more than 2 hours... for no reason?
    1.Then here is my ex... he broke up with his gf. I don't know, i might want him back? I want to feel loved... i miss him. I was okay for a past month and i didn't missed him at all... but now i cry miself to sleep.. again. I was shure i was over him. But no? :( wtf....
    2. My first grade in this school year... was very bad. I don't know how or why... . I got 55% :(... that really got me down. And i can not concentrate on anything.... why now when the grades are super important for university?
    3. When i got home today my family had already eaten. So i sitted down and started to eat some baked veggies, but then i realised there is sea food in it. I started crying really bad... because of sea food?
    4. I feel like sleeping... whole day. I don't have energy.
    5. My self esteem is fading and i feel stupid like hell.
    6. At least cold weather is coming... and the days are already shorter. :moonwalk:
    7. what the fuck is going on. i want my normal (like i was the whole september) self back!
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I can relate so much to #2 and 4-6. :hug: I'm in college right now and it has been a struggle. I'm glad you shared what's going on with us. Hope it makes you feel better to let it out. :hug:
  3. mytime

mytime Active Member

Some things you can choose, some you can't. It's worth asking if the weed and drink were worth it. (Not that I can preach to you, often I just don't care enough not to want to feel good for a little while despite the hurt later). But really, the evidence for the link is strong; they can't help but make it harder to deal with what you can't control.

Sorry if this sounds like criticism, it's not meant that way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.