• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Have to write something... wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to write this somewhere...

I don't know what was happening lately. I was in good mood for almost a month, positive, happy....
But since saturday i feel shitty. I went out on friday, have awesome night out, some weed and alcohol, but nothing much.. and when i woke up on saturday i was in really bad mood. I don't know why, but i was screaming and crying for more than 2 hours... for no reason?
1.Then here is my ex... he broke up with his gf. I don't know, i might want him back? I want to feel loved... i miss him. I was okay for a past month and i didn't missed him at all... but now i cry miself to sleep.. again. I was shure i was over him. But no? :( wtf....
2. My first grade in this school year... was very bad. I don't know how or why... . I got 55% :(... that really got me down. And i can not concentrate on anything.... why now when the grades are super important for university?
3. When i got home today my family had already eaten. So i sitted down and started to eat some baked veggies, but then i realised there is sea food in it. I started crying really bad... because of sea food?
4. I feel like sleeping... whole day. I don't have energy.
5. My self esteem is fading and i feel stupid like hell.
6. At least cold weather is coming... and the days are already shorter. :moonwalk:
7. what the fuck is going on. i want my normal (like i was the whole september) self back!

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I can relate so much to #2 and 4-6. :hug: I'm in college right now and it has been a struggle. I'm glad you shared what's going on with us. Hope it makes you feel better to let it out. :hug:

mytime

I just have to write this somewhere...

I don't know what was happening lately. I was in good mood for almost a month, positive, happy....
But since saturday i feel shitty. I went out on friday, have awesome night out, some weed and alcohol, but nothing much.. and when i woke up on saturday i was in really bad mood. I don't know why, but i was screaming and crying for more than 2 hours... for no reason?
1.Then here is my ex... he broke up with his gf. I don't know, i might want him back? I want to feel loved... i miss him. I was okay for a past month and i didn't missed him at all... but now i cry miself to sleep.. again. I was shure i was over him. But no? :( wtf....
2. My first grade in this school year... was very bad. I don't know how or why... . I got 55% :(... that really got me down. And i can not concentrate on anything.... why now when the grades are super important for university?
3. When i got home today my family had already eaten. So i sitted down and started to eat some baked veggies, but then i realised there is sea food in it. I started crying really bad... because of sea food?
4. I feel like sleeping... whole day. I don't have energy.
5. My self esteem is fading and i feel stupid like hell.
6. At least cold weather is coming... and the days are already shorter. :moonwalk:
7. what the fuck is going on. i want my normal (like i was the whole september) self back!
Some things you can choose, some you can't. It's worth asking if the weed and drink were worth it. (Not that I can preach to you, often I just don't care enough not to want to feel good for a little while despite the hurt later). But really, the evidence for the link is strong; they can't help but make it harder to deal with what you can't control.

Sorry if this sounds like criticism, it's not meant that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00