Have you ever been inlove?

Have you ever been inlove?

• Total voters
unfortunately yes. she broke my heart in april and i still haven't gotten over it. she was my best friend. i don't think i will ever be as close with anyone else as i was with her. she got pregnant apparently a week before we started dating. life has not been the same since. life just isn't enjoyable anymore. i want to die.

brainstorm

Well, I answered Yes in the poll, but if I was to be honest with myself (ouch, Lady E, just ouch!), none of my failed attemps at starting a relationship ever diserved the word Love. There was nothing there to love.

I felt desire, I felt need, I felt fusion, I was curious, I wanted to protect them. I was captivated, in the "Little Prince"'s definition. But most of the time it was of an image in a pedestal.

lebigmac

If by "being in love" you mean feeling funny in the pants for someone, then yes. All the time. At least that's romantic love as far as I know it.

Esmeralda

Well, I answered Yes in the poll, but if I was to be honest with myself (ouch, Lady E, just ouch!), none of my failed attemps at starting a relationship ever diserved the word Love. There was nothing there to love.

I felt desire, I felt need, I felt fusion, I was curious, I wanted to protect them. I was captivated, in the "Little Prince"'s definition. But most of the time it was of an image in a pedestal.
I adore "Le Petit Prince"! Awesome book.

j86

I'll tell you the straight out truth.
I'm 21 and have only dated around 3-4 guys.

I've never been in love.
Yes, i've been in relationships and I put my whole heart into them but the results I got back where slim.
I tried, they didn't and yes, I'll say it - love is complicated.

I'm in love with every guy I see, no matter who he is. I fantasize about him being the one who notices me and how upset I am, and about him being someone who will actually care. But he doesn't...ever.

protonaut

I don't think so. I felt needed and loved by someone in the past, which felt good - but it wasn't love. I didn't feel the same way about her.

Later on, I believe I experienced a connection with someone that was similar, but I was on drugs at the time. I think it hurt me a lot.

True love isn't easy for some of us. Consider yourself lucky if you've found love.

yes i have and it hurts.
the feelings a re beautiful when you are together, but when you are apart, it hurts.
then the day comes when you split up and all hell breaks loose.
depression, suicidal thoughts, and all that go into the mix.
then meet someone else and start having feelings for that person and she rips my heart out again.
at least now i know that i can feel love again.
not sure if i really want to feel love again.
nicolle, i love you, but i t hurts being apart.

I can be proud to say I have loved unconditionally in technically every single relationship I have been, doing all I could in each one. What can I say...? Is more like I am cursed because I keep being betrayed... And everybody says to me "Is not your fault...", and is true, is not mine. I do all I can. I just putted #3 on the file, and I still love her and I will always do, as I love each one of my past partners. However, I am looking for a new one, one that at least will not betray me... Interested on a humble, dedicated and romantic writer? Feel free to PM... *giggle*

G

ggg456

It turns you into a blubbering wreck and you feel like you're dying? I wouldn't wish it on anyone. :wink:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00