have you ever been so angry, you cry tears of rage

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Feb 6, 2010.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Have you ever been so angry, that you cry tears of rage?

That had never happened to me until tonight....to be so enraged that you cry, wow...

2. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

Yessss
    it makes me feel so stupid.

3. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Yeah. It's the tears that come out because of the immense ball that's stuck in your throat from built up tension and rage when you're so pissed about something but you're not in the right place to scream or knock the fuck out of something, so it just builds up and clogs up your glands and leak water from your eyes.

4. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I haven't cried out of feeling pure anger, though I have cried many a time from feeling a mixture of anger and hopelessness. I'm not a very angry person though, it takes a lot to even get me pissed most of the time. :sad:

5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

it used to take alot to get me angry too, but recently I'm angry all the time...and it seems like I'm attracting conflicts that makes me react with anger...and the worse feeling is to be angry and not be acknowledge or accepted...that makes me even more angry...

everyone says I should just take it and shut up...keep my head in the sand...I'm tired to do that...I tired to swallow everything up and say nothing...

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

And when you do that, that's when the tears come. So please dont bottle it up. You can vent here. You can scream and we will hear ya hun. The more you try to "suck it up" the more anger you build up to. People need to let things out. We werent built to be vaults to hold everything in. We need to give and take to be healthy emotionally. When you cant then you mess up the balance and the anger comes raging out.

And it's ok to cry when you're angry just as it is when you're sad. It just helps to really clean all the garbage out. :arms:

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is the worst when i am angry so much tears so much anger i just want to run because i don't want to hurt anyone. i hate it when it happens

8. twistedwhispers

twistedwhispers Member & Antiquities Friend

I have done that a lot lately.