Have you ever considered turning to crime to make money?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Vanilla Sky, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanilla Sky

Vanilla Sky Well-Known Member

So with unemployment the way it is i was wondering if anyone out there has ever considered turning to crime to make money or do your morals and values
    stand in the way?
  2. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

considered it
    realised, knowing me, i'd get caught
    thought it best not to

crime won't exactly make the economy any better
    and thus the unemployment situation won't get any better

so really, not all that great an idea in general
    what with it being bad and stuff.

3. duka

duka Well-Known Member

I've considered it. I've thought up some really good schemes, too, which I'd be fairly capable of pulling off if I were determined enough. But there are a few reasons I'd never do it. First, money's never been so important to me that I'd risk eternal prison rape to get it. Second, most of my plans rely on brutal, relentless combat in the event of getting caught, which I could never forgive myself for. And lastly, I hear there's a huge shortage of friendly coworkers and business associates in that line of work, making for some of the worst Christmas parties you'd ever imagine.
  4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

My brother told me the daily deposit protocol for McDonald's and I could rig up a flash grenade and stun the depositer and any witnesses and make off with the money.

Why not? Anxiety. I would never get the nerve to do it, it's a VERY impolite social situation.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

No, I would never do anything illegal to make money.
  6. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Yeah i have considered robbing banks (just in my dreams):laugh:
  7. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

done a 'white collar' thing or two, on people who were already scammers though not honest people, wouldnt do that to any half decent person
  8. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

minor stuff, guy tried to gip me on ebay by sending an inferior item and definitely knew what he was doing, refused a return, went to ebay and forced a refund but returned a different one etc

i refuse to let scammers get away with shit. if you just return their thing youre out expensive tracked/signature confirmation shipping and they just re-list it with no penalty except a neg feedback, not that t hey care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.