Have you ever disliked someone instantly

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Vanilla Sky, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanilla Sky

Vanilla Sky Well-Known Member

Have you ever disliked someone instantly?

apart from me that is :tongue:

what was the reason?

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I'm very vain when it comes to that. I'm the type who will judge the cover instead of the content... So yes i did. I'm a very quiet and lonely person in real life. Not by choice but by nature. I like my silence. So when someone is being loudmouth i tend to dislike them. Funny is when i'm comfortable with you i can be a total riot. I guess i have multiple personalities. And yes im bias when i say i get along better with girls... Nothing in the back of my mind i swear!!! :tongue:

3. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

lots of people, I am able to see evil and fakeness right away in people and I automatically hate them

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

it's not a dislike it's something i know without needing to see them often, i can see them once and immediately know if i can get along with them or if it will take work and effort when it comes to talking/listening/working together. i did this with my last search for a therapist and it worked great!

5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Without being wrong, yes. I have an "alert" stomach feeling with some people.

One of my friend's BF.

My last employer (ended up harrassing me).

Most of the time, when I get this feeling, I try to stay away. It doesn't happen that often in fact.

6. J_Oli3

J_Oli3 Well-Known Member

Same here. Sometimes I'm in the wrong, but most of the time I'm proven right

7. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

There's a new kid in one of my classes.

I immediately found him to be "most disagreeable".

He's cute but that doesn't make up for being a douche.

8. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

yes .Many ppl

The reason i hate a person instantly coz they are angry ppl,put a fake smile on their faces

9. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Yes a couple people at work. I have a really good gut feeling when it comes to people. Just spending a couple mins around someone I can tell if they are good or if they are the type to burn whoever to make themselves look good.

10. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Many, many people. Usually it's because of something stupid they say or do. This one time I was waiting to catch a bus. A bunch of different buses pass by that particular stop because it's in center city; I was on my way to class. One particular bus, that wasn't mine, stopped and let off a couple of passengers. While the doors were still open, this woman asked the driver where that bus was going, and I don't know if he didn't hear her or was just in a hurry (they have to make it to each stop by a certain time), but he closed the doors and drove away. She was like "That's ignorant!". It's like, what? How is that "ignorant"? It seems people often use the word "ignorant" to mean "rude" when it actually means uneducated or lacking intelligence. She was the "ignorant" one, technically, for not looking at the bus schedule and not knowing where it was going. I don't know, I just can't stand it when people do something dumb. It really ticks me off.

11. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yes, there are certain personalities I don't mesh well with. Usually those who are the complete opposite of me.

12. xsomewhatdamagedx

xsomewhatdamagedx Well-Known Member

yeah i instantly dislike a bitch i met on fb i could kind of tell the type of person she was and i was right about her

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.