Have you ever felt like the only person you could count on turned their back on you?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cottlel, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cottlel

cottlel New Member

I feel like my sister just turned my back on me and the bottle of pills is only a couple of feet away, I need somebody to talk to me, please :(

2. Chronny Depp

Chronny Depp Member

Re: Have you ever felt like the only person you could count on turned their back on y

There is a chat room always open with people to talk to.

3. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

Re: Have you ever felt like the only person you could count on turned their back on y

I'm not trying to convince you into any religion, over time I have felt betrayed by strangers, friends, relatives, spouse, my own children, almost always they never even realized it, I guess it's human behavior, the more you try, the more disappointed you are, I have found that by believing in God and asking him to be with me in the worst times and hold my hand, the pain, fear, anger or anxiety disappear and I stop trying to get others to change or understand me, I feel loved, safe, strong and at peace and helps me forgive others for their behavior (better than being always angry at them).

God bless you and give you peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.