Have you ever felt like you dont deserve to live,or to be loved?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regenesis, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

As the title say,have you ever felt like that?I feel that a lot.Because of various reasons.Like for example,I hate girl for having sex(talked about this in another thread,so dont ask me to explain)and because I hate them,I started for a very long time to believe I dont deserve to have a gf or to make sex.
    I also feel like i dont deserve to be happy.Think about it.I stay all day indoors,and I complain that I cant socialize and I am alone.But maybe I deserve this.I cant do anything,and because of that I will probably never be happy and I'll alaways be alone.To be honest,I am also a little afraid to change.I am afraid to be happy,to have a gf and to have sex.I feel in my mind that this will change me.I don't know why I think like that.
    Very often I feel that I dont even deserve to live.A guy like me shouldnt bother others.I feel like I should stay hidden from the world because I dont deserve anything.
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I have felt like I don't deserve to live. And it's a shitty feeling.

Don't sweat the sex stuff... most people grow up with media telling us what's proper, we feel bad because we don't fit the bill, and then we grow into accepting our sexuality and find happiness.

That's the plane, anyhow.

Welcome to SF

3. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

Easy question: Why wasn't 'x' my girlfriend? Answer: Because I didn't deserve it.

Not so easy question: Why wasn't I there for 'x'. Why couldn't I bring some happiness into her life, or listen to what she had to say? Answer: Not sure. It's not about what I deserve... so maybe it's about fear.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2008
  4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

You can do things. It's just your emotions which are telling you differently.

Good luck!

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I often feel like I don't deserve to live or be loved. I think low self esteem is the cause of it. Don't worry so much about not having a girlfriend,or staying a virgin etc.. You have to love yourself for other people to love you. She will then come along :hug:
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I often feel this but i know that, no matter how undeserving i am, people love and care for me, so i can't give up, i must go on for them.
    Don't be in a rush for a girlfriend, when it happens it happens. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.