Have you ever felt so good...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lifeisashedog, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

...that you wanted to jump from the top of the building and quit the game before things go dead wrong again?
  2. SoHappyItHurts

SoHappyItHurts Well-Known Member

What does down, must come up...regarding moods and circumstances (rather than gravity) :)
  3. lifeisashedog

I just wanna be as soon as possible safely deposited six feet under where nothing ever can go wrong again. :biggrin:
  4. SoHappyItHurts

SoHappyItHurts Well-Known Member

Of course, there are other ways to address such a need for control, like distracting oneself. (Even when people lose a lot of money in Vegas, they can feel better with all the distractions like the magic shows and the deep-fried Twinkies.)
  5. lifeisashedog

Good idea... I go distracting myself into coffee house :)
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Yes, there have been times I've been in the car with my (now ex) and I just thought, I should jump out the window and end it now, so it will never have to get bad again.
    Or I used to really like this band The Receiving End of Sirens. Unfortunately the same stuff that used to move me does not any more :(! Anyway when I would listen to the last song on their CD, I would want to die because it was so beautiful, and life just isn't that way always. The irony was the lyrics of that song was "this is the last night in my body." hah. They are so good.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

me too...
  8. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Does death even matter if one moment of joy is so precious that you want to stay with it forever?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.