have you ever felt this way?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Starlite, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

I am feeling very anxious, and very panic strickened tonight

It is almost similar to that feeling if you lost someone by death you loved! That unimportance of the next few minutes or hours that go by and you are left with that lonely and void feeling. Also that not knowing what is going to happen without that person.

i don't know why im feeling this way right now at this moment. But i know i have this cold deep feeling rushing over me. I mean literally. There are knots in my stomach and I feel like I am on the outside looking at myself, and wondering wtf is going on!

Cold, wandering , sinking feeling, that won't go away!

Where is that support? I need it right now!
  2. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

im afraid i dont really understand how you are feeling but i will be online for the next couple of hours if you need to talk.

feel free to email, PM, reply, whatever.

/no guarantee i will be any use but i can listen :biggrin:
  3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Not sure what you mean but if you mean that feeling where you're just like, after a long day... and you go home and think, "fuck, I have to tank another night alone like everyday; when really you want to have accomplishing something that day but now you are stuck, on a walk of shame only to wait for tomorrow."
  4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

No, i feel dead inside. i feel not so close to reality,like even being here typing this, and typing to some people on msn, is not real, its like im basically living outside myself at the moment.
  5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'm not sure if it's exactly the same, but it's very close to how I've felt many times. Frozen, hyper-anxious, near tears and sometimes with tears to the point of walking around the house holding on to myself for dear life.

I have been told by a friend who has had similar moments (he calls his panic attacks...I don't know the exact meaning, but no matter, his feelings are similar) and he says that he gets over them by taking long walks or drives for about 30 minutes. I've tried that, and it doesn't work for me. In fact, getting on the road in that state usually makes me more frightened. I've also tried short-term meds like valium or xanax...sometimes they work, sometimes not. The long-term meds make me feel worse.

Hope I've been of at least some help. If not, continue to post and thread...that's about the only thing that has helped me almost every time. If you want to talk about it more, feel free to send me a pm.
  6. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

thank you to the 4 who replied

damn 97 views of my post !
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Karren,
    I hope these feelings are only temporary and that you are able to move past them..I can't say that I have felt that way, but I definitley have felt lonely..I have had experiences where I use to lay there staring at the ceiling with my mind blank and feel I was outside of myself..I can't explain it..
  8. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the way you've described very often. It feels horrible. If you want to talk, pm me.
  9. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Its perfectly normal to feel down at times and i hope this is just a temporary feeling.
  10. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

thank you all so much for the support! it means a great deal to know you took the time to reply and your words don't go unnoticed by me at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.