Have you ever felt..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Smashed__, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

calm, and fairly 'put together' and suicidal at the same time?

I usually become extremely suicidal in a sort of manic state. I've always been either extremely hurt, angry or have an unbelievable sadness when I think about offing myself. Tonight i'm sitting at my computer, listening to music, and as calm as still water I see myself dead. I wanted to kill myself at that very moment. As soon as I start to sort of grin- I start thinking of who'd find me? How would they cope? would they? ...etc..etc...etc.
  2. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

hey sweetie, i know how it feels, i just got on medication and im on my first week, i feel like i coud almost kill myself right now...before that i was even trying to..i really do youre special though hun, and youre irreplacable too. i know someone would miss you hun..i know there are poeple here that would.*****hugs******* pm me if youd like to talk..^_^
  3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Actually thats how I am a lot of the time i get suicidal feelings, you will very rarely see me as an emotional mess. I dont cry, I dont become hysterical, i dont burst into anger or go smashing down walls. Its all reflected inward, or when I talk about how I feel openly, I deliberate on it, and try to rationally explain it, even though a lot of what I say may be irrational and kinda dumb.

Music can be a big culprit for putting you into a reflective mood, can be a positive or negative thing for your mental state at any given time. Most of the time it makes me feel good, even when the message is bad - when its about sadness, loss, love etc.
  4. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

Yes I've been really very high and grinning about dying!! All good fun it is laughing around and wanting to die.

Yes I understand.
  5. Again, nope, you're not the only one...(it's a strange sensation, but beats the hell out of panic/manic feelings)
  6. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

I feel that way quite often. I want to die so very badly but something in the back of my mind stops me. I hope that thing stops s that I could pass on. But to cope with how I feel I just write whatever I'm thinking or I draw how I feel.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.