Have you ever had a "last meal" prior to an attempt?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by TheBellJar, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBellJar

TheBellJar New Member

Have you ever decided befor e an attempt to treat yourself to a last meal? If so, what was it? Why did you choose it?
    The last "last meal" I had was ribs from this barbecue shack down the street from my house... and previous to that I didn't eat meat:sour:
    I guess the reason I picked it was because I felt veganism is all about life and I had chosen to embrace death so I might as well eat meat... That and I just honestly missed meat after going so long without it. kinda makes me hate myself though for being so unethical:grey:

2. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi TheBellJar,
    My last meal was pasta which I love, sorry you are troubled as well. Don't worry, you wanted to have meat while distressed. It's okay to forgive yourself.
    I hope you are seeking out help on here and getting professional help/care.
    Take care
    Kate

3. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

I didnt see the point in a last meal, due to the situation it would have only hindered me....plus it makes no logical sense to me, you wont be able to remember it for long lol

4. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

No.

There are certain songs I want to listen to for the last time before I make any attempt though.

5. Ima.robot

Ima.robot Senior Member

Theres nothing unethical about eating meat, how animals are treated in the process plants tho is a different story i would say.

6. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i've not, though i have in my mind what my last meal will be.. and it's gonna be big. trust me, it's gonna be big

7. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

bump.

this thread hardly has any replies.. come on people

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Never done that, but I'm sure I will....haven't really thought about what I would eat, though. Probably all of my favorites, I mean I already eat and drink whatever I want, but this would be an excuse to have my favorite things all in one meal. Pizza, fried chicken, cheesecake, cotton candy and more...it would be an odd meal for sure...lol.

9. SadBk

SadBk Well-Known Member

No because my previous attempts were too spontaneous, but since my next one was going to be "pre-meditated," I had planned to go to a buffet and eat a little bit of everything. Possibly a couple times, maybe with a day in between, since I probably wouldn't have room to have it all in one sitting. That would have been a couple days before doing the deed so that hopefully there'd be less mess for people to clean up :\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.