have you ever seen visions?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Awake dreams, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awake dreams

Awake dreams Guest

Have you ever seen visions? Like a dreams but awake? Does that mean human is crazy? What about things happend like symbolism of that vision?

I have seen 2 visions. 1 is already done my real life few years later when I got my vision. Does that mean I am crazy?
  2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

no it doesnt mean your crazy...i get visions but they come in my dream...I'll dream just one scene and usually it will happen later during the year...

I daydream alot too and I write them....

some people are able to tune in to their own life and can visualise events that will happen later on...you are gifted...use it well:IrishDoll:
  3. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

Anything is possible.

What do you mean by awake dreams? Do you mean lucid dreams? Probably most people on the planet have had a few lucid dreams in their lifetime. Or do you mean precognition, or a dream of something that will happen in reality? Those are rarer, mostly because people wouldn't believe it to begin with (then they forget). I won't rule out that something like this is possible. We're only beginning to understand our universe and tying the different pieces together. We're learning that, at least on the quantum level, things are interconnected and cross both space and time. Simply, components of our local reality, on the very very small scale, are connected to components of other places in the universe, on time scales that're instantaneous. This is also true across time. Experiments have shown that these quantum oddities do seem to cross time instantly as well! Ofcourse, this is only true for quantum particles/processes. I am not educated enough to know whether elements on the quantum scale can be observed on the macro scale. It could be that the entire universe is interconnected in such a way to facilitate the growth or creation or intermingling of life. That's speculation not based on fact.

Here's a book about some of it:

Did you know that on large scales the cosmos exhibits fractality? Did you know fractality exists in almost everything around us?

Madelbrot had this to say in a recent issue of Astronomy:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
  4. History

History Well-Known Member

it's called delusions
  5. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Everybody gets deja vu, as I'm sure you're aware, sometimes however the unconcious merges in with the concious mind almost? And you remember a whole "scene" as you called it, and then when it happens, it's what people think they've seen or done before because of this dream or "vision".

This is all psychological theory, so may be wrong but there has been sufficient evidence to back it up. I forget the name of the psychologise who come up with the theory, but I'm sure you can look it up somewhere and find out if you're interested.

No, it does not mean you're crazy, it's more common than you'd think. It's just the human mind, being the human mind.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.