Have You Ever Wanted to Kill Someone?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by RCC, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

A large portion of this group has been suicidal, but has anyone been homocidal?
    Has anyone here, really thought of killing a person(s)?

If so, has anyone gone as far as to plan it?

This is a crisis of mine.

2. So sorry to say so, & yes I've gotten ideas about it. Though I have little to nil control over the thoughts, I have ultimate control over my actions.

3. consciousinsane

consciousinsane Well-Known Member

Yeah, i've thought about killing before. Sometimes not even out of anger, just as a curious child wondering what would happen if I grabbed control of the car as we are going down the mountain and force the car over the guardrail. This happen to me about 13 years ago, and the thought of killing what would have just been me and my dad still haunts me. I never wanted to hurt him, yet this very real and detailed thought came to me.

Now a days, I don't really think too much about killing people as I'm not an aggressive or angry person (at least ejected outwards). However, I'm having relationship troubles at the moment, and I would be lying if I said I hadn't had thoughts wondering what would be the best way to get rid of them.

4. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Yes, its part of the reason why i dont leave the house, i could be walking along the street, see someone glancing my way and just have visions of bashing their head in with a blunt object or stabbing them, i cant control it.

Its partly because I never loose my temper, and partly because im so self conscious, but its really scary

5. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

yes, but several factors kept me from doing it - the categorical imperative is one, fear of being caught another

6. Exactly! It's mostly because I've been treated unfairly my entire life & have everything bottled up. It's also that I have trust issues.

7. I have actually...

8. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Yes, it's crossed my mind. Not that I wanted to. Just that maybe I could change something. I realize that logic is frighteningly flawed.

But I can be vengeful on the inside. However, I can also be very self-restrained and full of personal values. Hence, I'd never really consider or plan bringing anyone (other than myself) to their demise.

'Though I'm pretty creative when I wanna be.

So I've written stories, subtly disguised the characters, and killed 'em all off.

Btw, I hope your crisis subsides. Feel absolutely free to PM me or anything should you need to talk.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2007
  9. Kozuka

Kozuka Member

Yes I have.

10. Waugriff

Waugriff Active Member

I have, but it didnt do anything for me except further the wounds in my soul. I to this day still feel nothing more than an urge to not wake up.

11. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I've thought about it, although not seriously. I dream about it sometimes and my dreams are very very vivid. But generally I try to follow the Judeo-Christian ethic of "Thou shalt not kill".

12. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I so need to try that. Like, now.

13. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

Yea, I know what you mean. That's kinda' why I'm not going to school this year.

14. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I once thought of killing someone that betrayed our years and years of friendship for money. I have seriously thought about getting into a fight with him even if I don't kill him. But of course I didn't do it but as vindictive as it sounds, I will be happy to see him suffer for what he did to me! I also feel like killing my elder brother sometimes, and I seriously wish I have a reason to!

15. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Yeah I'd luv to kill tose who raped me

16. yes, all the time i more want to kill then die. i used to act on it and stab people with school objects. its a scary feeling. and u should not act on it. ive been arested for asult when it was actually atempted murder. not fun.

17. constantly.
    i never have killed anyone, but i have thoughts of it very often.

18. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Hmm no seriously. But I constantly think about my father dying, and kinda want him to never return home some day.
    I can't stand him aorund me at all and think his death would be well welcomed by me, as harsh as it sounds, but he deserves it.

19. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

In my school years definately. One person in particular among quite a few I would have happily seen bite the bullet....but ya i was stupid then. I wouldnt want that now even if i knew where they lived and had the means to carry it out. Just a lot of accumulated resentment and anger, but im not a violent person, or someone that holds a grudge. Its history...

20. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wanna kill that old bitch who constantly fuck with me! All I need it some fiber wire! And as for me, a magnum revolver will do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.