have you ever wondered....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hyperion, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperion

hyperion Member

what's the hell means our life? I can't bear the idea of getting older and disappear without understand the life.Im still young(25,years old,but I fell like an old man,without dreams,without hope,I'm just a chilean guy who is full of nothing.
  2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same. And Im 25 too. But I have my own reasons. What's yours?
  3. hyperion

hyperion Member

well..it's not easy to answer a question like that,but I don't know,I suppose that I fell alone,I don't believe in relationships,I've always felt depressed,although I'm a priviliged guy,Im studying in the university,I've got support from my family,but always I've felt alone and different from others,perhaps it's due a genitical issue.what about you? I hope that can you understand my bad english
  4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Well... About me.... You can read my thread "life sucks when you are ugly and she doesnt love you"
    Im so in love, but i look ugly and I have problems with my leg (surgery 8 years ago and still having problems), so i know that she can never love me. Thats why I feel so depressed, because i live a life without love. If you want to know something more about me, you'll have to read my thread.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear that at the young age of 25, you feel as if there is nothing to live for. We all have different issues we face in our lives. At times it feels as if there is nothing left to hold on for. We don't know what tomorrow might bring. It may bring whatever it is we seek more than anything else. Please don't give up on that possibility that something worthwhile lies ahead in your future. :hug:
  6. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

on a bright note, I love Chilean Sea Bass. On another bright note, if you live life without worrying what it's about, maybe you'll discover all kinds of things. ;)
  7. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

First let me say your English is fine. Second let me say I am sorry you are feeling this way. Depression can take away a lot of our meaning to life. It can also make us feel isolated. i feel this often.

Perhaps seeing a doctor about how you feel will help you. Has anything happen to make you feel bad? When you say you don't believe in relationships do you desire a relationship at all?

8. tourniquet77

tourniquet77 Guest

*hug *hug *hug
  9. tourniquet77

tourniquet77 Guest

Why don't the hugs work? I feel the exact same way as you, hyperion.

10. it is : hug :

without the spaces in between
  11. OutcastLonerFreak

OutcastLonerFreak Active Member

I feel the same way... and I am only 20 years old. Even younger.
  12. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I've always had/felt I had meaning. It's always been there but maybe at times of pain the signals get faint. I'm starting to 'wake up' at the moment after a long while, and part of my 'meaning' I think is to help others in the future, (as well as experiencing, opening myself up to simple simple details), in a way I feel is meaningful and most importantly, stemmed from honesty and not some kind of emotional self harm related to my role in my family. But not right now, or any time soon as I'm far from strong and very weakened by years of useless struggle..
  13. kimailis

kimailis Active Member

you will have a meaning to your life if you will create it.
    like helping the society, like you must help people to stay away from drugs or something like that.
    your life depends on you, and it will be successful only if you will make it so, and believe me, every single person can make his life successful.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.